CHOOSING A USB CHARGING STATION
The fast-growing market for USB charging devices means there are now lots of options available with a wide range of features. The main features you need to consider are:
- Power—are you charging a device that needs a normal amount of power, or one that needs high power?
- Speed—how important is this to you and are you willing to pay more for it?
- Placement—where do you need to put your charging station?
- Number of ports—how many devices do you want to charge at the same time?
- You can install USB Charging Docks in four places:
- On the desk
- In the desk
- Under the desk
- Into soft seating
- Installing on-desk and under-desk charging stations is very simple
- For in-desk charging stations, you might need to first saw a hole in the desk for the hub to slot into. At CMD, we make this straightforward by providing templates with every product
- Generally, the more power the USB port provides, the faster the charge. So, if you need to charge your device quickly, choose a charging station with high-speed ports (2.4A or 5A).
- Charging a device with less than its optimum current prolongs the time it takes to fully charge the battery, so make sure your charging station provides the power you need.
- Ports on USB charging stations are dedicated charging ports, meaning they provide faster speeds than the ports on PCs and laptops.
- Many Android smartphones incorporate Quick Charge technology, a feature that ensures devices are charged at the fastest rate possible. So, if you have an Android device, combine it with a high-speed Charging Docks and you’re away!
Diese Sammlung ist leerAlle Produkte anzeigen